Florida Fantasy 5 Lottery
Latest Draw Predictions Statistics: Tue 19 Dec 2017
- Advanced Prediction
4 / 5of correctly predicted numbers$10.00view prediction
- Best User Prediction
3 / 5of correctly predicted numbers$10.00view prediction
- Wisdom of Crowd
3 / 5of correctly predicted numbersno winningsview prediction
- Best Algorithm Prediction
2 / 5of correctly predicted numbersno winningsview prediction
|1st Prize||Match 5||$25,000|
|2nd Prize||Match 4||$116|
|3rd Prize||Match 3||$10|
This is a good lesson for all lottery players to never throw away the tickets once the winning numbers because some lottery officials may make mistakesread more
A 71-year-old engineer retired of Lockheed Martin from Acworth, Roy Pulliam, has become $ 232,648 richer after winning Fantasy 5 jackpot in the drawing on July 21, 2012. He managed to match 5 numbers ... read more
As written earlier this month, this year seems to be the most fortunate year for lottery players. Not long after the 3rd biggest Powerball prize drawn in history, there comes surprising news from ... read more
Florida Fantasy 5 began its sales of ticket on April 28, 1989 while the first drawing was held on May 2, 1989. Drawings are held virtually every night of the week from Monday to Sunday at 11:15pm. The cost of each ticket is rated at $1 for each play.
Playing the game
A player is eligible to play the game after purchasing a Fantasy 5 play slip from a licensed Lottery retailer. There are 10 panels with letters A-J in each play slip.
- Out of the numbers 1- 36, a player is expected to choose any 5 numbers.
- The selection can be done manually or by by selecting the quick pick option for random selection by the computer.
- The EZmatch box should be selected for a higher chance to win instant cash in a panel. This will cost extra $1.
- A player can decide to select the EZmatch box on the left side of the play slip for EZmatch to be added o all panels of the play. The only constraint here is that this type of ticket can’t be cancelled.
- For a player to play same numbers above a draw, the retailer should be told the number of advance draws he/she wants to play by selecting the appropriate number from the “advance play” of the play slip.
- The completed play slip as well as the payment should be given to the retailer after which he/she will be given a ticket that contains the total cost of the ticket, draw dates and his/her number.
- For selected EZmatch play panel, a player will be given a different ticket containing EZmatch numbers and Fantasy 5. It is the duty of the player to check his/her ticket for accuracy before leaving the retailer’s office.
Winning the game
Players are to check the drawing results to know if they have won or not. The results are available on the official website and at any office of the licensed Lottery retailer. The other principles of winning Lottery games are also applicable here.
Winning any Lottery game is dependent on luck and chance. Out of the randomly selected 5 numbers, if they match the 5 winning numbers on the date the game is played, the player wins the jackpot. By matching 2, 3 or 4 of the winning numbers, players win other categories of cash prizes. They can also be eligible for a free quick pick ticket by matching other numbers.
The actual prize to be given to winners depends on the number of winners at each prize category and on sales. All cash prizes are paid in cash payment at once. The absence of jackpot winner rolls the prize down to the next level of the game.
Claiming the prize
All won prizes are to be claimed around 180 days of the draw. Related federal taxes are going to be withheld from Fantasy 5 top prizes during payments. If a player claims a prize by winning an “advance play” ticket ahead of other tickets of the draw, he/she will be given a ticket of continuation ticket containing the same numbers.;