Kentucky Cash Ball Lottery
Latest Draw Predictions Statistics: Tue 17 Jan 2017
- Advanced Prediction
4 / 4of correctly predicted numbers$35.00view prediction
- Best User Prediction
2 / 4of correctly predicted numbers$1.00view prediction
- Wisdom of Crowd
3 / 4of correctly predicted numbers$1.00view prediction
- Best Algorithm Prediction
3 / 4of correctly predicted numbers$10.00view prediction
|1st Prize||4 of 4 + Cash Ball||$200,000|
|2nd Prize||4 of 4||$2,000|
|3rd Prize||3 of 4 + Cash Ball||$300|
|4th Prize||3 of 4||$50|
|5th Prize||2 of 4 + Cash Ball||$25|
|6th Prize||2 of 4||$1|
|7th Prize||1 of 4 + Cash Ball||$2|
|8th Prize||Cash Ball only||$2|
Playing the Cash Ball
The cost of each play is rated at $1. There are 5 play areas lettered A to E on each play slip.
- Out of the available numbers between 1 and 33, a player is expected to mark 4 numbers from the top section and 1 number from the available numbers between 1 and 31 from the lower section of the play slip.
- While a player can manually mark this number at random, he/she can choose the quick pick option to allow computer help in the random marking of numbers.
- A player can also select the “multi draw” box if he/she desires to play the same numbers for 14 drawings consecutively.
- There is also the kicker option that can be added to Cash ball for higher chances of winning the game.
- While Cash Ball needs to be purchased in the multiple of $1, Kicker match does not.
- For the Kicker match, the computer randomly selects a player’s number.
- The first 4 number is selected from a set of 0 – 9 numbers while the second number 1 is taken from a set of 0 – 4 numbers.
- By choosing the Kicker match, the selected numbers print on a layer’s ticket automatically.
- In case of any mistake, a player should select the void box instead of trying to erase.
- Boxes should be marked vertically using pencil, blue or black pen.
Winning the Cash Ball
The overall odds of winning this game is 1:10.8 by adding Kicker match to the original game, a player has the higher chances of winning extra $10,000 for a $1 kicker purchased and $5000 for a $0.50 kicker bought. For the kicker match, the top prize is $100,000 with the overall odds being 1: 50,000. A player wins by matching all 5 numbers in their respective order from the right to the left side of the play slip.
Claiming prizes for the Cash Ball Lottery
The prerequisite for a winner to claim a Kentucky Cash Ball is his/her signature at the back of the ticket, which are a proof of ownership and a means of identification. The ticket is expected to be a valid one. Winners are free to claim their prizes the next business day after the last draw date.
• For prizes within $600, winners can claim their prizes at any recognized Kentucky Lottery Retailer.
• For prizes within $5,000, winners can claim such at a licensed cashing agent. A winner can decide to mail his/her winning ticket together with the completed claim form to the Kentucky Lottery Corporations.
• For prizes within $25,000, winners can claim such from the Kentucky Lottery headquarters.
• All prize categories are expected to be claimed within 180 days after the last draw date.
Rules governing the Cash Ball
The rules and regulations of the Kentucky are binding on this game from the time of ticket purchase to game drawing and claiming of prizes. These can be made available to players on request. All players should not be less than 18 years.;