Indiana Cash 5 Lottery
Latest Draw Predictions Statistics: Tue 21 Nov 2017
- Advanced Prediction
2 / 5of correctly predicted numbers$3.00view prediction
- Best User Prediction
4 / 5of correctly predicted numbers$4.00view prediction
- Wisdom of Crowd
1 / 5of correctly predicted numbersno winningsview prediction
- Best Algorithm Prediction
3 / 5of correctly predicted numbers$2.00view prediction
|1st Prize||Match 5 of 5||$50,000|
|2nd Prize||Match 4 of 5||$150|
|3rd Prize||Match 3 of 5||$10|
|4th Prize||Match 2 of 5||$1|
Cash 5 is the only Lottery game in Indiana. The drawing takes place on daily basis from Monday to Sunday at 10:50 pm while ticket sales stops at 10:39pm. For each play, the cost is rated at $1. The jackpot of the game begins at $50,000.
Playing the game
While a player can manually select his/her numbers at random as applicable to all lottery games, it is faster with quick pick option. A player can therefore ask the quick pick option to enable random selection of number by the computer.
- Purchase a Cash 5 quick pick from a licensed retailer at the rate of $1.
- A player can also add Ezmatch to his/her normal Cash 5 game for higher winning chances at the rate of $1.
- There are available numbers 1-41 on each board from which a player can receive a ticket that has 5 cash 5 numbers.
- A player can select the multi draw option on the play slip to play multiple drawings for as many as 28 draws ahead.
- By selecting Ezmatch, a player’s ticket reads the “yes” close to its logo.
- The completed play slip should be returned to the retailer who will in turn give the player his/her ticket.
- The ticket should be well verified and checked for accuracy.
- After drawing, a player can check his/her number at hoosierlottery.com.
Winning the game
The odds for winning Cash 5 vary according to the Match. For Match 1,2,3,4, and 5, the odds are 1:3, 1:11, 1: 119, 1: 4,164 and 1: 749,398 respectively. A player has higher chances of winning the Cash 5 lottery by getting different winning numbers combination. By matching 2 or more numbers, a player wins. By adding Ezmatch to the original game, a player has higher chances of winning instant $500. The chance of winning with Ezmatch is 1: 5.1.
Claiming the prize
- The ticket must be validated and the winner must be identified before prizes are claimed.
- All low tier prizes can be claimed directly from the lottery retailer.
- For winning any Ezmatch game, a winner can claim his/her prize from any retailer’s office.
- Claims are expected to be filed between 8:30 am to 4:30pm from Monday to Friday at area offices while those directed at the headquarters are expected to be filed between 8 am - 4pm.
- All winners have approximately a year from the last date of draw to claim their prizes.
Rules governing the game
- The accuracy of the ticket depends on the player and not on the retailer.
- It is the ticket that determines the selection of winner for the drawing and not the play slip.
- The back of the ticket must be filled and completed.
- The ticket must also be presented before winners can claim any prize.
- Players should be 18 years and above to be able to participate in the game from buying of ticket to claiming of prizes.
- The game is subject to Indiana law.