Idaho Weekly Grand Lottery
Latest Draw Predictions Statistics: Sat 16 Dec 2017
- Advanced Prediction
3 / 5of correctly predicted numbersno winningsview prediction
- Best User Prediction
4 / 5of correctly predicted numbersno winningsview prediction
- Wisdom of Crowd
2 / 5of correctly predicted numbersno winningsview prediction
- Best Algorithm Prediction
4 / 5of correctly predicted numbers$25.00view prediction
|1st Prize||Match 5 of 5 (win $1,000 per week for 1 year)||$52,000|
|2nd Prize||Match 4 of 5||$200|
|3rd Prize||Match 3 of 5||$25|
This is the only weekly Lottery popular with Idaho. As a special Lottery game, it comes up twice in a week on Wednesday and Saturday around 8pm. This Lottery game has been for decades with lots of winners. The jackpot for the top winner is $1000 per week for a year. Over the year with taxes, the entire jackpot totals $77,380 which amounts to $52,000 after tax deduction. The jackpot is not paid as a lump sum but winners are given some bits of cash that they could use to pad their current incomes per week.
Playing the game
Players buy their play slip Lottery ticket from a local and licensed Lottery retailer. For each play, the cost is $2.
- There are available 1 to 32 numbers from which a player is expected to randomly select any 5 numbers.
- For as many as 5 complete plays per play slip, a player can pay $2 for each.
- Numbers can be manually selected by the player or choosing the quick pick box on the play slip which enable the terminal to assist with the random selection.
- Because weekly grand tickets can’t be cancelled after submission, players are advised to check their play slip correctly for numbers entered.
- After completing the play slip, a player is expected to submit it with money to the licensed retailer in order to purchase his/her ticket.
- A player is allowed to same numbers for as many as 10 drawings consecutively by marking the right number of drawings in the “Multi draw” area of the play slip.
- There are also second chance draws where players could win about $100 per week for a year.
Winning the game
A player’s chances of winning the jackpot in this game are 1 in 201,376. The overall odds of winning any prize from Idaho Weekly Grand Draw are 1:6.12. Without winning the weekly grand prize, a player can still have the chance of winning second prizes. In this category, for selecting 4 numbers in a draw, a player is entitled to $200 lump sum. By selecting 3 numbers, a player is eligible for $25 while 2 draws will lead to free ticket to play the next Idaho weekly grand draw. For participating in a draw without winning, a player can enter second chance draw where his/her non winning ticket is played. If a non winning ticket is picked, he/she could win $100 per week
Winners are expected to sign the back of their ticket before presenting for prize claim. From the date of the last drawing, prizes must be claimed within 180 days. The only valid document that needs to be presented to claim any prize is the ticket and not the play slip. A player must be at least 18 years to purchase, play and claim prizes.;