Ohio Rolling Cash 5 Lottery
Latest Draw Predictions Statistics: Wed 18 Jan 2017
- Advanced Prediction
2 / 5of correctly predicted numbers$1.00view prediction
- Best User Prediction
5 / 5of correctly predicted numbers$23.00view prediction
- Wisdom of Crowd
2 / 5of correctly predicted numbersno winningsview prediction
- Best Algorithm Prediction
1 / 5of correctly predicted numbersno winningsview prediction
|1st Prize||5 of 5||$100,000|
|2nd Prize||4 of 5||$300|
|3rd Prize||3 of 5||$10|
|4th Prize||2 of 5||$1|
In October 2004, this Ohio Rolling Cash 5/39 replaced the ancient 5/37 Buckeye 5. The Ohio Rolling Cash 5 is a daily number game that allows players to pick 5 numbers ranging between 1 and 39 with different jackpots starting at $100,000, and continuously rolled till a winner emerged or drawn. There are four unique ways of winning in every draw. The jackpot is usually distributed equally among 5 players of 5 winning tickets. As the best game in Ohio, the odds of winning the first jackpot are 1 in 575,757. This makes it stand out among other lotteries and games in Ohio.
General guides on drawing
- Each draw also known as wager costs $1
- A player is expected to choose 5 numbers out of 39. He/she is expected to select these numbers manually or opt for the “auto pick” feature which enables the computer to help in the selection of these numbers randomly.
- Each player has the option of either giving his/her number to a retailer or placing his/her wagers by adopting a bet card.
- For each bet card, there are 5 auto picks and 5 play areas.
- A player can draw for as many as 10 consecutively since multi draw boxes are made available.
Specific tips on winning the game
- Mix odd and even numbers. When selecting your Lotto numbers try to mix both odd and even numbers together since all odd or even numbers are hardly drawn. The mix should be 3:2 or 2:3 of odd and even numbers respectively.
- Select between high and low numbers. The number fields of 1-39 are usually divided into two: high and low. 1-20 falls within the low while 21-39 falls within the high. To play safe and win, mix your selected Lotto numbers between high and low to stand a better chance of winning since all high or low numbers are hardly drawn. Thus, the most appropriate mix will be 3:2 or 2:3 of high and low respectively.
- Number group principle. A historical list of Ohio Rolling Cash shows that one or more of some numbers are often represented. There are no 20’s in the number combinations of 5/8/14/17/32. A close survey of these number groups will help to decide the particular number group to choose or omit.
- Repeat Lottery number. For every draw, there is a number that is usually repeated also referred to as repeat hit, watch out for this number and select it because it occurs in 51% of the total draw time.
- Losing numbers can be utilized to win. Loser numbers that have been out for about four games or even less are known from experience to account for nearly half of the total winning numbers while those that have lost for about seven games forms about 2/3 of the winning numbers. These show that previously lost numbers should be taken into recognition.
- Addition strategy. To stand a better chance of winning, when you have selected your Lotto numbers, ensure the total sum of all five numbers stand between 75 and 125. Experience in this game has shown that this sum accounts for about 70 % of draws won.