Georgia Jumbo Bucks Lotto
Latest Draw Predictions Statistics: Thu 14 Sep 2017
- Advanced Prediction
2 / 6of correctly predicted numbersno winningsview prediction
- Best User Prediction
4 / 6of correctly predicted numbers$5.00view prediction
- Wisdom of Crowd
4 / 6of correctly predicted numbersno winningsview prediction
- Best Algorithm Prediction
3 / 6of correctly predicted numbersno winningsview prediction
|1st Prize||1,000,000 Rolling Jackpot||$1,000,000|
A new game that combines instant win with a classic lotto draw game has recently been launched by the Georgia Lottery. This Jumbo Bucks Lotto combined with approximate cash match is a welcome development to most Lottery players in Georgia. The Jackpot of this game starts from $1 million. In absence of winners, it continues to grow until a winner emerges.
Playing Jumbo Bucks
By selecting cash match, players stand the chance of winning as much as instant $500. Tickets are sold at the rate of $1 for each play. For players selecting the cash match option, there is an extra cost of $1 for each play. Drawings are held from Monday to Thursday at 11pm.
- Purchase the game ticket from any licensed Lottery retailer.
- Players are expected to choose 6 numbers from available numbers between 1 and 47
- By selecting the “multi draw” box, a player can play as many as 26 drawings consecutively.
- A cash mash can also be selected for extra $1 for each play. This will increase a player’s chances of winning the game for 10 times.
- Fill the details of the game on a purchased play slip.
- Players are to check the filled ticket for accuracy before submitting it to the retailer.
Winning Jumbo Bucks
To win the game, a player needs to match the 6 randomly selected numbers with the desired game numbers. There are extra three prizes ranging between $5 and $500. Players can also check winning numbers from the lottery retailer. For those who want winning numbers sent to them, they can sign up for the Georgia Lottery Players Club at mygalottery.com.
Claiming the prize
It is advisable to sign at the back of the lottery ticket as a proof of ownership at the point of claiming prizes to avoid embarrassment. A player’s signature is the authority he has as evidence.
- For prizes within $600, winners may claim them from any recognized Georgia Lottery retailer. At this level, retailers can pay prizes by money order, business check or by cash.
- Prizes above $600 can be claimed by mail or from any Georgia Lottery office.
- For prizes within $5,000 whose game ticket was bought with a registered iHOPE card from a retail office, such winners will be paid directly into their iHOPE card account.
Rules governing the game
- Tickets can only be validated once in a location.
- A winner should ask for a validation receipt at the ticket redemption point. This will be used in verifying the amount of prizes won.
- For those who have played a multi draw and won, they should collect an exchange ticket from the retailer. The ticket must indicate “exchange” at the top of it.
- Retailers are not expected to charge any fee or commission for cashing a winning ticket as this is a great offence and violation.
- The bought ticket should be intact. It is the responsibility of the player to check for accuracy of ticket details before submitting it.
- Lottery tickets should be purchased from authorized and licensed Georgia Lottery retailers and not from other unknown sources and people.