Oregon Win For Life Lottery
Latest Draw Predictions Statistics: Mon 20 Mar 2017
- Advanced Prediction
0 / 4of correctly predicted numbersno winningsview prediction
- Best User Prediction
2 / 4of correctly predicted numbers$6.00view prediction
- Wisdom of Crowd
1 / 4of correctly predicted numbersno winningsview prediction
- Best Algorithm Prediction
2 / 4of correctly predicted numbers$4.00view prediction
|1st Prize||All 4 in the Win For Life set (>,000/week)||$56,000|
|5th Prize||3 numbers in any set||$25|
|6th Prize||2 numbers in any set||$2|
To participate in the Oregon Win for life you need a game slip which you can get from a Lottery retailer or by filling out the Win for life quick pick at the retailer’s. You can either submit the completed win for life slip to the retailer from whom you bought it or insert it into a computerized machine together with the money you are going to use in purchasing your ticket after which you’ll receive 15 different sets of numbers for every $2 ticket. By choosing your personal numbers with the $1,000 per week for a top prize, there are additional 14 sets of selected numbers you’ll get from your ticket for other prizes. The game drawings come up on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday around 7.30pm. During these days, tickets can neither be validated nor purchased.
To play the game, a player can choose his/her personal numbers between 1 and 77 within the top prize of $1,000 per week. Apart from the first set of 4 numbers on the ticket, a player’s ticket has additional 14 other sets of number that are randomly selected. A player has the option to play his/her number for these consecutive draws 1,2,3,4,5,6 or 10 for game slip and 1-10 for terminal.
How to verify you’ve won the game
Oregon Win for Life gives players different 46 ways to win as you have the chance of winning several times on a particular ticket. The following are some simple steps to winning the game and how you can verify if you have won:
- The best way to know if you have won is to check for your ticket on the internet. A lot of people allow their prizes to slip by just because of negligence to check for their ticket. If you could painstakingly buy and fill out the game slip as well as playing then, checking for your status online shouldn’t be difficult.
- Another way to verify if you have won the game is to go back to the retailer’s office or any other available one and check for the status by using the ‘did you win’ option.
- You can also call the toll free number to confirm if you have won the game or not.
Tips on claiming the prize
- Lottery Retailer. If your prize falls within $600, virtually all retailers can afford to pay you.
- Lottery office in Salem. Should a win for life prize exceed $600, you are expected to go to the Lottery office at Salem for collection. Also, all online game prizes above $600 can be claimed at Salem office from the day after the draw.
- Mail. Prizes can also be claimed through mail if the money is above $600 after completing the winner claim form. The claim form contains information that must be filled. Both winner claim form and the original tickets are to be claimed by the winner in person at Oregon Salem office or through mail.